For over twenty years, The CiRCE Institute has been at the forefront of the Christian Classical renewal. Our commitment to recovering the inheritance of Christian Classical Education drives us deeper into the seven liberal arts. We are driven by our calling, not by “the market,” though we remain extremely sensitive to the needs of those we serve. We serve the classical community as a nonprofit because the need is so great. We are able to accommodate people with limited means by keeping the costs of our resources and services low. Please consider partnering with us.
There are several ways you can contribute:
- You can make a one-time gift of any amount
- You can become a Patron by donating $1,000 or more
- You can join the Township by becoming a monthly partner
In 2018 your financial contributions have enabled us to:
- Expand our network of podcasts and take The FORMA Journal to a quarterly to better serve the community
- Develop and refine resources like The Lost Tools of Writing, which will release Level III in 2019
- Expand training programs such as the Apprenticeship and Atrium, as well as adding low-cost training webinars to reach more teachers
- Expand our team of consultants to better serve schools across the country
Over 20 years ago Karen and I started The CiRCE Institute in our “garage” to serve those seeking Christian Classical Education. When a few others joined the team, we upgraded and moved the operation to our living room. Soon we expanded to three windowless rooms. God has been gracious and blessed our work in these humble settings. Today we have an office in a retail space full of people laboring like Christmas elves to meet the demand for our conferences, consulting, and resources. Now the limits of our space are being stretched.
For years we’ve longed for a place The Institute could call home, a place for our current operation that creates additional opportunities for the future
We have found a house for sale that meets our needs and stirs the imagination for what’s to come.
To purchase this long-term home, we need to raise $50,000 for a down payment on top of our normal needs. If you would like to contribute to this goal specifically, simply select the building fund below. Anything you can give, whether it’s $5 or $5,000, is greatly appreciated.
If you prefer to send a check, please mail to 81 McCachern Blvd, Concord NC 28025.
All donations are tax-deductible and giving statements will be issued early in the new year.
Every little bit helps. Thank you for partnering with us.