For over twenty years, The CiRCE Institute has been at the forefront of the Christian Classical renewal. Our commitment to recover and spread this rich inheritance drives us ever deeper into the tradition. We are privileged to share this quest with committed educators - from kitchen tables to the halls of academia. And we stand today on the brink of stunning new opportunities while at the same time confronting challenges that seem to grow as fast as we do.
We could never put into words what your prayer, encouragement, and support mean to us.
At CiRCE, we are guided by our calling, not the passing fads of the age. We serve the classical community as a nonprofit because the need is so great. We are committed to using our research to provide low-cost and often free resources and services to accommodate people with limited means.
Sometimes that decision puts us in a tenuous position. Small margins can lead to outsized challenges that can inhibit our ability to serve the Classical Renewal. But this is our confidence: that what our Lord wants us to do, He will enable, often through you.
In 2019 your financial contributions have enabled us to:
- Provide over 160 hours of free audio through our podcast networks, including new podcasts Libromania and Proverbial
- Bring you new voices like Karen Swallow Prior, Adam Andrews, and Sarah Jane Bentley
- Post 180 free articles and blog posts from thinkers and educators across the renewal
- Expand FORMA to a quarterly journal
- Release The Lost Tools of Writing Level III, Tales of Wonder Volume 2, Something They Will Not Forget, and The Lawgivers, a new translation of Plutarch
- Train more teachers than ever in our Apprenticeship Progam including new Apprenticeships in Latin and Philosophy.
- Offer over 20 hours of inexpensive webinars, training teachers in classical pedagogy and great works from King Author to The Brothers Karamazov
We want to conquer more ground in the coming year:
- Complete the development of the Mimetic Teaching Guide, additional rhetoric resources, books on poetry and beauty, and the next volume of Plutarch’s Lives
- Bring you more podcasts: Imperial with Wes Callihan, Victoria’s Age with Noah Tetzner, and Café Scholé with Christopher Perrin
- Begin translating many of our resources
- Start the long process of organizing over 20 years of research, experience, and feedback into a true research library
We have some exciting news!
Not one, but TWO generous donors have offered to match donations between now and the end of the year. That means your gifts are now tripled! Every dollar you give becomes THREE! $5 becomes $15, $50 becomes $150, $500 becomes $1500, $1000 becomes…well, you get the idea.
There are several ways you can contribute:
- You can make a one-time gift of any amount
- You can become a Patron by donating $1,000 or more
- You can join 30/30 by becoming a monthly partner
If you prefer to send a check, please mail to 81 McCachern Blvd, Concord NC 28025.
All donations are tax-deductible and giving statements will be issued early in the new year.
Whether you have downloaded a podcast, given a copy of FORMA to a friend, attended a conference, or contributed to our shared calling, thank you for your companionship.